Acrylic, often called Plexiglas, Acrycast and Policril, is a hardwearing, optically transparent material that can be used in a diverse range of settings. With good optical clarity, clear acrylic sheets are a cheaper and lighter alternative to glass. Plus, our clear acrylic sheets are 17x stronger, making it a much safer option too.
- Our clear acrylic sheets are all UV stabilised for good weatherability and resistance to prolonged sunlight exposure.
- Our clear plastic sheets have high resistance to chemicals and low moisture absorption rate, making them suitable for use in a range of environments.
- These key features make our transparent acrylic sheets ideal for kitchen and bathroom splashbacks, secondary glazing, greenhouses, display cases and many other specialist uses.
- Discover our clear acrylic glazing sheet options.Easily fabricated, our clear plastic sheets can be cut, bent, drilled, shaped, or milled to your exact requirements.
- Any cut surfaces can be readily sanded and polished for a professional finish.Our clear acrylic sheets are available in a range of thicknesses from 2mm to 30 mm, so you are sure to find clear plastic sheets in the size to suit you.
- Low Cost
- Easy to clean and maintain
- UV Stable ensuring the products will not discolour
- Stronger than glass and less than half the weight
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Fantastic Themal Insulation
- Acrylic Splashbacks
- Secondary Glazing
- Greenhouse Glazing
- Shed Glazing
- Display Cases
- Model Making
- Point Of Sale
- Windows and Doors
- Boat Aand Motorcycle Windows
- Exhibition Stands